Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gettin' Ready for the New Year

In January, my schedule relaxes a little from the hectic pace my family keeps in December.  It also happens to be when we go to the dentist.  Visiting Dr. Matthews in January makes sense for me.  With three kids with some specific health problems, I find that I actually have more money to spend on fixing things up in January when our health reimbursement account reboots at the start of the year.

It's also been a great time for us to think about things like what cosmetic dental work we need (my husband Wendell got a dental implant last year) and mapping out how to do that.  CreditCare® is a great option Mary shared with us last year.  CreditCare allows to finance your dental work with NO interest.  0%.  Seriously.  You just figure out, in advance, how long you'll need to make the payments; set it up; and pay it off on time with no interest.  CreditCare can also be used by the whole family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply.  This can be a life saver if you have a couple of people who need some serious work.  And because it makes sense, CreditCare has no upfront cost, no annual fees and no prepayment penalties.

If, like my family, you need some work done and money is tight, you don't have to put it off.  Get it done this year.  I know my husband and I are both glad we got his implant done in 2013.

And whether it's teeth whitening that you've just always *wanted* to have done, or something bigger that you need to have done, it's wonderful to have an amazing cosmetic dentist right here in Provo who is specially trained and equipped to save the day!  Aren't those pearly whites worth it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...